Daxi Environmental has successfully worked with both the public and private sector.
Our projects include:
- Founding member of The Environment Network a networking group for the environmental goods and services sector.
- Daxi Environmental is responsible for the secretariat of the North East Recycling Forum.
- Formation of the Construction Resource Efficiency Forum (CREF)
- Delivery of a feasibility study in to the development of a mattress recycling facility in the North East.
of a team working with a small house builder in the South West of
England delivery innovative waste management solutions and developing a
Site Waste Management Plan Manual.
- A partner in the GPM Network project team responsible for delivering the market analysis framework contract for WRAP.
- Participation in a WRAP Trailblazer Project researching the use of compost on Brownfield sites.
in a Yorkshire and Humberside Glass Study – Researching Markets for
decorative products using recovered glass for Recycling Action
- Part of a project management team to organise three sector specific resource efficiency events on behalf of Envirowise.